Latest updated on 19 July 2021
In this time of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to ensure that the health and safety of our customers and staff is of the highest priority. We have therefore implemented some changes to our trading to the high risk of the virus spreading, however we anticipate operating as best as we can given the circumstances to fulfill and despatch orders as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showroom (Pickups & Warranty Drop Offs)
Our showroom is closed from 5PM Monday 19 July 2021 until further notice
Order by phone and Internet (Click & Collect) only delivery services available.
Warranty Returns & Pickup services will not be available at our entry-door, only courier servives is available.
COVID-19 procedures include but are not limited to:
• Social Distancing floor markers (1.5M distance)
• Cashless Payments (EFTPOS & Credit Card ONLY)
- Customers are required to wear face masks at all time when come to pickup your orders
- Customers are required to check-in using the signposted NSW Government QR-Code when visiting
- Customers must follow the most up-to-date NSW Health Guidelines as listed here - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
We are still open and delivering nationwide. Due to the high volume of orders, as well as COVID-19 management plan/procedures, there will be some delay in the processing of orders. We have allocated additional resources to address this unprecedented demand every working day to ensure orders are dispatched within a same business day.
Phone & Online Chat
To effectively overcome the situation of a very high volume of enquiries and work from home queries, our phone support has been shifted to online chat and email.
- For order & sales enquiries, please email email@example.com or call us direct line 0433 199 189
- For warranty, refunds & returns, Goods and Returns Form