VE-Lock Pre-Load Drop Bolt, 25mm Face Plate inc. 27mm Strike Plate, Round Edge
The FSH-VE1260 is a high torque motor driven Drop Bolt with up to 35kg pre-load/side load tolerance. It can be installed vertically in the door frame (lock style) or horizontally in the frame header and has a symmetric dead-bolt mechanism to allow to be used on 180 degree swing through doors.
The FSH-VE1260 is considered a "Green Product" as it consumes an inrush current of 290mA @ 12VDConly during locking and unlocking action (Active Mode), then in the locked or unlocked state (Sleep-Mode), the Drop Bolt consumes current less than15mA @ 12VDC.
A series of additional Strike Plates allow for door misalignment of up to +12mm and a retrofit version of the FSH Eco Lock is available to suit the PADDE/TRIMEC ES8000 drop bolt footprint.
An optional LED red/green indicator unit is available.
- Releases with up to 35kg of pre-load/side load
- Motorised locking device
- Durability tested to 400,000 cycles
- Multi voltage from 12 to 30VDC
- Sleep-mode current less than 15mA @ 12VDC
- Fully monitored including reed switch for door position
- Up to 1000kg holding strength